The kids are being funny and odd today. Well, they're pretty much always odd, but I got tickled at a couple of things.
1.) Livi earnestly lecturing Ethan. "Okay Bubba--you don't chase me ANYMORE okay? I love you. Give me a hug."
2.) Ethan comes up to me, head slightly lowered, looking sheepish. I said hi and began to ask him if he needed anything, when he suddenly whips the fart gun from behind his back and "poots" in my face. He then threw back his head and roared with laughter. It was awesome.
3.) Livi was carting around her Halloween basket which she filled with maxi pads. Trick or Treat indeed.
1.) Livi earnestly lecturing Ethan. "Okay Bubba--you don't chase me ANYMORE okay? I love you. Give me a hug."
2.) Ethan comes up to me, head slightly lowered, looking sheepish. I said hi and began to ask him if he needed anything, when he suddenly whips the fart gun from behind his back and "poots" in my face. He then threw back his head and roared with laughter. It was awesome.
3.) Livi was carting around her Halloween basket which she filled with maxi pads. Trick or Treat indeed.
love! made me laugh
ReplyDelete